Re: shop lighting

To: popms@thegrid.net
Subject: Re: shop lighting
From: "Scott Christensen" <saltrunner31@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 09:16:48 -0600
Doug, you might talk to an electrician or lighting store about high output
florescent fixtures.....these things put out about twice the light as
regular ones. cost a little more, but worth it I think. You may even be able
to swap HO ballasts and tubes into your existing fixtures.
just a thought          Scott