Re: Just talked to Jay Leno !!!!

To: Dana Goulston <dana@goulston.net>,
Subject: Re: Just talked to Jay Leno !!!!
From: W S Potter <wester6935@attbi.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2002 20:00:34 -0700
Great story!  How long will it take for the grin to fade on your face?  He
has been interesting to watch at Pebble Beach.  Really seems to enjoy the
cars.

Leno is on the board of directors for McPherson College's automotive
restoration school.  His "curator" of his car collection was going to come
to see the replica of the Ab Jenkins '34 Pierce Arrow V12 run this weekend.
They did a lot of work on that car at McPherson.  Then the rains came!

Wes