Re: Just talked to Jay Leno !!!!

To: "Dana Goulston" <dana@goulston.net>,
Subject: Re: Just talked to Jay Leno !!!!
From: "James Tone" <gmc6power@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2002 22:18:06 -0700
I too have talked to Jay on 3 occaisions. Twice when he at the famous Rock
Store with one of Dusey's and a Brough Superior.  One once while he was a at
a Car/Bike show in Beverly Hills where he drove the bike to.  That's been on
the TV Show American Thunder.  He told me that other than typical mechanical
problems that it's lack of any milage really hurts.  Some one follows in a
truck with fuel.   I wonder if it could go 5 miles straight under full
power, I didn't ask....Then there is the problem with a class.....wait a
minute we could add another 500 M/C classes so all the different size
turbines could run with or without side cars..right... with 6 different
frames..and 3 different streamlining  yeah.....right.....just bring it up at
the next  M/C rules meeting at Speed Week.  Dale will ram it thru the Board
yeah....J.D. :)  lol