RE: Just talked to Jay Leno !!!!

To: "'W S Potter'" <wester6935@attbi.com>, Dana Goulston
Subject: RE: Just talked to Jay Leno !!!!
From: "Clay, Dale" <Dale.Clay@mdhelicopters.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 07:24:45 -0700
When I lived in California I rode bikes in the Malibu hills several times
with Jay, including lunch at the famous Rock Store.  He is, indeed, a really
nice guy.  He considers himself just an "average Joe" despite his fame and
fortune.  And, yes, he is a good, fast, rider.

Dale C.

                Great story!  How long will it take for the grin to fade on
your face?  He
                has been interesting to watch at Pebble Beach.  Really seems
to enjoy the
                cars.

                Leno is on the board of directors for McPherson College's
automotive
                restoration school.  His "curator" of his car collection was
going to come
                to see the replica of the Ab Jenkins '34 Pierce Arrow V12
run this weekend.
                They did a lot of work on that car at McPherson.  Then the
rains came!

                Wes

entities other than the intended recipient or employees of
MD Helicopters, Inc. is prohibited.   If you received this in error, please
contact the sender by email and delete the material from any computer..