Pick up truck push bars

To: "Email list reply & post" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Pick up truck push bars
From: "Tom Shannon" <Saltfever@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 09:49:58 -0600
All right yews guys & gals, have seen many different pick up front bumper
push boards ! I have an '02 Chevy Silverado, wondering if I go with a front
mount, bolt on receiver hitch, or a bolt on brush guard with horizontal
panels, or thirdly, L shaped brackets with drill holes for various height
adjustments ? I Know I know Keith, just tie an old tire to the front bumper
right ? Any tried & true methods appreciated, Thanks all !

Tom Shannon
Salt Lake City

--- Tom Shannon(Salt Lake City)
--- Saltfever@earthlink.net