Re: Pick up truck push bars

To: "Tom Shannon" <Saltfever@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: Pick up truck push bars
From: "Dave Seely" <dseely@sginet.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 13:31:17 -0600
What is really neat about having a reciever hitch on the front is using it
to 'back up' your trailers!  Although backing up a trailer is probably good
practice for steering your streamliner motorcycles (Steer left go right,
then steer right go right, then steer left go left...)with nitrogen filled
tires, even if it does have data recorders.  What??  I didn't mention
politics!
Dave Seely
1141 XF/VOT
Sunny St. George Utah where fall fell and it is barely a hunnert degrees
today  Brrrrr!