Re: New Member

To: "Clay, Dale" <Dale.Clay@mdhelicopters.com>,
Subject: Re: New Member
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 10:45:14 -0500
Hey Brian.... welcome to the list.... don't let that Chief timer get in your
knickers...
Glen's bark is worse then his Bite....

Don't know if you know it but we have our own folks here in the states that
make  models as well... and even Glen has some of these...

As for the K-7Bluebird title.... Don Wales is a pal of mine.... he's come
over and drove my junk Camaro... it's been fun and semi exciting... nothing
fancy we just got his lic. up to date and given him some seat time here on
the East Coast... lots of fun.... if his Uncle and Grandfather were anything
like them they must have been impressive men.....Don came and simply kicked
butt... did a great job of driving and actually ended up with a B Lic.

Keith