Re: Shop size

To: "Nafzger" <nafzger@vtc.net>, "Doug Odom" <popms@thegrid.net>,
Subject: Re: Shop size
From: "gary baker" <lsr350@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 19:23:01 +1000
My one wall is a dull white, the other wall is semi gloss white and the
floor is natural concrete. I never seem to have enough light either even
though I am using the 40 watt bulbs. I have good lights over my benches and
tools and use portable lights when I need them.
Howard

Let you in on a little secret try this experiment try using the infrared type
globes that you use in the bathroom to keep you warm  works especially well
when the walls /floor are dark in colour and it has the benefit of keeping the
shed warm in the winter down side is they consume more current
Gary Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download :
http://explorer.msn.com