Re: Octane Booster

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Octane Booster
From: "Bill Bennett" <bennevl@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 23:33:41 -0400
I recently noticed some of the guys at work collecting small samples of
hydrogen peroxide from a drum in our waste water treatment plant. These guys
regularly race go karts and I was very curious as to why they wanted it!!
Well seems they add it to the oil (there is a word for this if they get
caught). Once the oil gets hot enough the reaction is very noticable! Thing
is they have to change oil every heat race or it eats up the case.

Bill