Re: Octane Booster

To: Jonathan Amo <webmaster@landracing.com>
Subject: Re: Octane Booster
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rap.midco.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 23:11:48 -0600
Well, come on Jon, what constitutes a "street engine"??

ya gotta realize that there are alot of high performance stuff
out there that needs some extra octane, and conveniently

right now the rage is turbo charging, bikes and cars, and
or nitrous,  and what is limiting many of them from turning
up the boost or nitrous jet??? octane,  they have the ability
with the bikes to run around at 8-10 psi boost for instance
all day long on pump gas,  then "when the need arises" they
want to be able to turn up the boost safely

there is a lot more money to be made on the street than
at the race track I am afraid

and my first reaction was, well with what engine parts cost
why mess with petrochemistry, when someone out their makes
well engineered stuff, like ERC or VP,  but then realized that
old fashion hot rodding cant be stopped,   and why should it :):)

Joe :)