Nolan White

To: "Jonathan Amo" <webmaster@landracing.com>,
Subject: Nolan White
From: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2002 10:19:44 -0800
Yesterday afternoon in San Diego we paid our final respects to a hero and a
legend. Nolan's achievements were many. His love for the sport and his history
were talked about at the service and with his family at the reception. Many
pictures and mementos were on display as were the stories each talked about
recalling their personal friendship to a man they looked up to. There were
many LSR racers and manufactures in attendance. Nolan was looking down on this
and proudly so. It's the way he wanted to be remembered.
God Speed Nolan