Re: Nolan White

To: "Ed Van Scoy" <ed@vetteracing.com>
Subject: Re: Nolan White
From: "gary baker" <lsr350@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 19:48:47 +1000
Ed and List
Firstly my sincerest condolences to family and friends on the passing away of
Nolan a truly remarkable individual and a respected mate to many long term
salt racers , as I have read a person who devoted a large chunk of his life in
the pursuit of a passion we on the list share and hopefully some day can match
his achievements , the BIG boss has allowed him to exit doing what he loved ,
lets celebrate his life and achievements
Ed lets hear your report ,to gladden our hearts ,lets discuss the accident and
its cause/s , and hopefully lets learn and become wise ,as one departs another
takes up the pursuit and Nolan yours will be a hard act to follow, rest in
peace mate.
Gary

Well, Linda & I got back from the salt last night. I was
prepared to give the list a report on the great racing
conditions, great people, etc., but news of Nolans' passing
just took the air out of my tires...... I think Wes said it
about as well as it can be said, so I'm not gonna try more.
Just to say we lost a great racer. What a shame.
EdGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download :
http://explorer.msn.com