RE: Nolan White

To: "'Ed Van Scoy'" <ed@vetteracing.com>
Subject: RE: Nolan White
From: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 11:28:53 -0500
This is sad news indeed.

Racers are, by definition, people who push the limits and when those limits
are exceeded, the penalties can be severe. We know this and we press onwards
anyway. Why? As someone once said "If you have to ask why, you wouldn't
understand." For me, the best explanation of why men race cars was spoken my
Steve McQueen in the movie "Le Mans": Racing is living-- everything else is
just waiting."

My deepest condolences to Nolan White's family and friends.

 Neil     Tucson, AZ