Tires

To: "land-speed@autox.team.net" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tires
From: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 13:32:22 -0500
This is a little off topic.. But the Toyota 4Runner SUV needs some tires.. Don't
pick on the truck i did not buy it I married it LOL... Good in snow and rain
with good handling in general. The tire store locally wants to sell Laura some
Toyo Open country a/t tires for about $100 bucks each. Are these things any
good? I have been out of the loop on street tires for a long time and have no
clue. Any suggestions as to who makes a good tire for this application??

I thought these a better tire by far... But hey I know nothing about street
tires anyway.

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Dunlop&tireModel=Radial+Rover+A%2FT&vehicleSearch=true&partnum=275SR5ROVATOWL

Dave