Re: Tires

To: Jonathan Amo <webmaster@landracing.com>
Subject: Re: Tires
From: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 15:14:59 -0500
Thanks for the advice.. Called the local tire store they can do all of this as a
matter of doing business. Rotation flat fix etc..They offered up Toyo's as well
and told them the Dunlops would be fine thanks...Must be a hell of a markup on
Toyo....

I have dunlop sport 8000 on my little hot rod and they stick like glue unless of
course it is snowing..  But they are 10 inches wide on a 2300 lb car as well,
sort of a toboggan in the snow.

Dave