Re: Tires

To: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>,
Subject: Re: Tires
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 13:02:54 -0800 (PST)
I use Michelins on my pickup and wifes vehicle.  They are good handling, quiet,
and yet enough for occasional off-road use (hell, my driveway is 1/4 mile of
decent off-roading!).  They wear a lot longer than any other brand I've ever
used.  Worth the price!
Dick J in East Texas
 Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net> wrote:This is a little off topic.. But the
Toyota 4Runner SUV needs some tires.. Don't
pick on the truck i did not buy it I married it LOL... Good in snow and rain
with good handling in general. The tire store locally wants to sell Laura some
Toyo Open country a/t tires for about $100 bucks each. Are these things any
good? I have been out of the loop on street tires for a long time and have no
clue. Any suggestions as to who makes a good tire for this application??

I thought these a better tire by far... But hey I know nothing about street
tires anyway.

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Dunlop&tireModel=Radial+Rover+A%2FT&vehicleSearch=true&partnum=275SR5ROVATOWL

Dave