RE: TRUCKS

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: TRUCKS
From: Drylakercr@aol.com
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 15:10:06 EST
Sounds like you got a keeper there! Even though it is a Ford--Garmen made me
type that!

Next time we are at the salt you really need to check out my dad's truck. Its
an '89 Chevy that has made I don't know maybe 10 trips to the salt (2 this
year alone) and too many to count ventures down to the dry lake and it looks
like new, inside and out. Ok, my dad is meticulous (sp?) about keeping it
clean--Dan can vouch for this (we have to stop in Lancaster or Wendover every
trip home to wash it before we head home). But it is a pretty impressive
sight. He just had a new crated motor put in it after 380,000 or so miles.
Now he says he is in no need of getting a new tow rig because the money is
more spent on the race vehicles.

Well, I better run I've got to get to work on my homework--yes, I've resumed
work on my master's in education. I am aiming at making the big bucks. With a
master's will get another $500 bucks a year, so it will only take me 7 years
to get a return on my investment!

: - ) Katie