Re: Ice Intercooler

To: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Subject: Re: Ice Intercooler
From: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Tue, 03 Dec 2002 06:26:16 -0500
I have gotten them in the 40's on some drag cars with mixed success. The Toyota
turbo loved it.. the SBF was not so happy went real fast but we had to throw so
much fuel at it looked like a diesel. Not as bad as the Phoenix but not real
clean looking there was visible smoke under the car.. I have a picture of it
some where with the wheels high in the sky and the smoke rolling out from under
the car..
Dave