Re: SBC geometry

To: Jane McMeekin <jmcmeekin@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: SBC geometry
From: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Tue, 03 Dec 2002 06:35:49 -0500
I was not trying to pick on you did not even know what combo you ran.. The
engine I described was Turk's SBC.. I ran it on the dyno for 2 days trying to
find more power it just was not there. Did have enough to break a Richmond 6
sped though..
The 'harmony' involved is the point I was trying to get across. An engine is not
individual parts it is the sum of all the parts working together.
Dave