RE: Small diameter front tires

To: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>,
Subject: RE: Small diameter front tires
From: Skip Higginbotham <saltrat@pro-blend.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2002 08:05:33 -0600
Glen, Jim:
I don't know about Mr. Smith's "small" front tire, but the rulebook seems to
be telling me that 12" ist verboten! (for non-Production class bikes)
Section VII.C.6)"Wheels: must have a minimum nominal rim diameter of 15"."
(that's for "Special Construction"-- in section VII.B.6), the book says ~
the same thing for Modified bikes.)

Am I reading this wrong?  If so, I'd like to think some on tiny front wheel
possibilities, too!
Russ