Re: Small diameter front tires

To: "Waldron, James" <James.Waldron@CWUSA.COM>,
Subject: Re: Small diameter front tires
From: Rick Byrnes <Rick@rbmotorsports.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2002 10:03:08 -0500
Jim
I am running the small dia Goodyear "front runner"  tire (5.50 X 5) on the
lakester/streamlinerwannabe.  Goodyear has discontinued manufacture of this
tire which is unfortunate because the load and speed numbers were quite
good.  I don't know what I'll be up to when my supply runs out.  I have
looked high and low for new tires but have had little luck.  I could use a
few more.....Also need a couple more aluminum wheels.  I have a set of
Magnesium, but won't run them on the salt and feel that I need a few spares.

Rick Byrnes

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
Rick with car front view.jpg]