Re: Another Quirky Question

To: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Another Quirky Question
From: "Nafzger" <nafzger@vtc.net>
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2002 18:38:06 -0700
DrMayf,
I'll admit I have been accused of overbuilding things, but I believe I would
use larger spherical bearings and tubing. We can never predict what the
future holds and you might have to make some sudden emergency maneuvers that
could seperate the lighter stuff. What does the towed vehicle weigh? 3000#?
Howard