Re: stealing records

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: stealing records
From: Twin Jugs Cycle <twinjugsharley@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 13:26:17 -0800 (PST)
-- Rick Byrnes wrote:
> you will NEVER get a negative look or thought
> for making a record.
> I look at it as making the record, not taking it
> away from someone else.
-snip-
> Your records as you make them will be viewed with
> respect and smiles from
> all around...

That's what I love about this type of racing(over drag
racing I've done). The comeraderie is unbelievable.
Any record made over one I make is a favor to me as it
drives me to go faster(which rececntly happened). And
Rick, what a great way of looking at it.. "making the
record, not taking it".. outstanding attitude.
Todd-