Re: Don Vesco

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Don Vesco
From: DahMurf <dahmurf_xl@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 07:17:26 -0800 (PST)
--- QuikslvrJ@aol.com wrote:
> Damn. ::shakes head::
>
> I never even got to meet the guy in person.

Well that's about all I can say too. It's amazing to
me to be able to read about all of these great people
that have come before us in this sport and to find
that most of them are still in there. That you can
actually show up in Bonneville, meet them, talk to
them & watch them race. It truly saddens my heart each
time one of these legends passes. We sure don't have
the money or time to get to Bonneville for the 2003
season but heck, I'm almost afraid not to go. Its
hard to pass up the opportunity to meet these people
while we still can.

My condolences go out to the Vesco family.
Debbie
Twin Jugs Racing