Re: Flathead Screw?

To: netstuff@attbi.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Flathead Screw?
From: FastmetalBDF@aol.com
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 10:52:03 EST
        Hi Elon ....... I have an aquaintance in The 97s Club up in
Massachusetts
that runs a sharp little black '38 Ford coupe with a Latham Axial-Flow,
complete
with side draft Carters, pressurizing the flathead powerplant, and it runs
and
sounds absolutely terrific !   I have only ever seen one other flathead with a
Latham blower on it ....... at a drag meet in New Jersey back in the 60s .
         If you wish, I can give you the owner's name and email handle,
off list ....... he did the entire manifold and drive conversion, and it
surely is
a great looking and running little jewel !
               Bruce
           in sunny & 26* Connecticut