Re: select Cd figures

To: "gary baker" <lsr350@hotmail.com>,
Subject: Re: select Cd figures
From: pork.pie@t-online.de (Pork Pie)
Date: 29 Dec 2002 01:59 GMT
The Costella #988 Cd will be around 0.13-0.15
The way as Jim True got the air intake, it was more than enough to the
compressed air in front of the intake.
If you guys like to know how bad the Cd from a bike is - a standard house with
a normal roof got a Cd from around 0.7, so the bikes are not to far away. The
real problem by the bike ist the area behind the front wheel (in front of the
engine) and the rear end - the open rear wheel where the air can't collapse
properly.

See ya

Pork pie