Re: select Cd figures

To: "gary baker" <lsr350@hotmail.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: select Cd figures
From: "Nafzger" <nafzger@vtc.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2002 19:06:31 -0700
Gary,
An amateur opinion. It's easier to get into the air than to get out of it. I
think the reason bikes are so "dirty" is they don't get out of the air well.
If you could extend the back of the bike to a point and put a streamline
fairing on the back of the riders legs, arms, and back, I think we would all
be surprised at how fast you would go.
I know you can't do that legally and I said this was an amateur opinion. It
would be interesting though.
Howard