RE: tools

To: "'Ed Van Scoy'" <ed@vetteracing.com>,
Subject: RE: tools
From: "Clay, Dale" <Dale.Clay@mdhelicopters.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 09:17:09 -0700
Oh, those Godless devils!  LOL  The good news is their whole war machine is
the same quality as the tools they send here. It makes me laugh when I hear
they are buying a cast off Russian aircraft carrier, like simply having one
means they could operate it.

Plenty of Snap-on's in my box too.

Dale C.

                Its all a devious plot.....
                The Chinese are betting that by the time we go to war with
                them, all the tools in America will have been purchased at
                Harbor Freight. By the forth month of the war, all of our
                tools will be broken, and out of their 90-day warrenty. We
                won't be able to make any repairs to our war machine, and
                thus, are doomed :(
                Ed (my Snap-Ons are buried and ready)

entities other than the intended recipient or employees of
MD Helicopters, Inc. is prohibited.   If you received this in error, please
contact the sender by email and delete the material from any computer..