Re: Aerodynamics

To: "Nafzger" <nafzger@vtc.net>,
Subject: Re: Aerodynamics
From: pork.pie@t-online.de (Pork Pie)
Date: 07 Jan 2003 21:47 GMT
Howard, if it was not you, than it was someone who worked with you on the FIA
record holder - your first streamliner - when you improved the aerodynamic.
Sorry, sometimes I mix up the faces - I see you guys only at Bonneville - I
think the guy was with you, when we met us around mile 4 on the long course -
two or three years ago. You was sitting with some other guys under a
comfortable "tent". This was before you got your heavy surgery.

By the way, what you mean with ugly - you are little bit solid, as I call it.

To your second streamliner, I like him, got some good picture from him with the
parachute out. Goes very clean through the air, nearly no turbulences on the
rear end. Really well done

See ya  Pork Pie