Re: home made wind tunnel

To: "dad land" <eaglemot@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: home made wind tunnel
From: "Jim Dincau" <jdincau@qnet.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 09:39:31 -0800
Dad
    Low speed wind tunnels don't blow they suck. That puts the prop wash
down stream from the model. Most are re entrant also. The air passes through
the test section into an expanding diffuser, through the fan, makes four 90
degree turns with flow straightening vanes, through a converging cone back
to the test section. Some are single pass though but they all suck.
Jim in Palmdale