Re: home made wind tunnel

To: dad land <eaglemot@bellsouth.net>,
Subject: Re: home made wind tunnel
From: Bryan Savage <basavage@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 11:26:07 -0800
I think that it will be very useful. I talked to two different bike racers,
over the years, that had vented their tanks to low pressure areas. You
will be able to avoid things like that. I suggest you check everything
that you can think of. Water manometers cost next to nothing and
I bet you will be very surprised at times about what it really happening.

Please keep us updated, sounds very interesting,
Bryan