Re: home made wind tunnel

To: dad land <eaglemot@bellsouth.net>, Russel Mack
Subject: Re: home made wind tunnel
From: Twin Jugs Cycle <twinjugsharley@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 08:28:41 -0800 (PST)
> .....so building a tunnel
> might get more of my lsr friends to stop by the
> shop.....hmmm, cool   dad
> #566b
> Lone Eagle Motor Co.

You kidding me dad??? I want to come by just cause
miss Judy is there.. that and I know you have all
kinds of good toys I can get my shirt tails and
fingers caught up in. :-0
Man.. all the good info coming from the aerodynamics,
welding and windtunnel threads is keeping my mind in
high gear.. ya'll are the greatest and am very glad
dahmurf got me on this list(got off 2 others to try
and keep up with this one) Do any of ya'll
work?....ok, just kidden there.
Hope to give some input back on some of this as soon
as I get thru the last 150 pieces of email I haven't
soaked up yet, that and the fact that it's hard to
talk with all this cotten in my mouth.
Todd Dross
#1300b