Re: Goals establishment

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Goals establishment
From: "Chuck Rothfuss" <crothfuss@coastalnet.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 1997 00:55:11 -0500
Keith, List,

   Wow, not many takers on this thread, kinda surprised me as I scanned
through a busy weeks mail.  My major goal for this season is to get
something...anything out on the track at Maxton again.  Beyond that my goals
are the same as always, to have fun and be safe.  The fact that I bring my
son Matt to every event always helps out on the first half of that, and
drives home (pun intended) the need for the second.

   I considered establishing another small goal next season, but decided I'd
let Mike Shedd keep the "most annoying exhaust" title.

   When establishing goals, don't forget to have fun!  There's always next
season. (A realization that greatly reduced my stress level over this last
year.)

   Misery and frustration will always be out there, there's no need to build
them into your plan.

Chuck Rothfuss
USS Wankel & Hot Diggity!
Pole Cat Hollow, NC