Re: Arfon's Aerodynamics

To: "Twin Jugs Cycle" <twinjugsharley@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: Arfon's Aerodynamics
From: "dad land" <eaglemot@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 10:11:35 -0500
hey, hey hey!.watch it now bro!.i'm bustin but to go faster.(i hope)or
slower.but still bustin but!i spent the night up till the wee hours gas
welding/cutting chrome-moly 30 degrees splices with sleeves,etc..blah
blah.............i live in a real world but trying to build
speed.......theory is very good! you have to strart somewhere
,right?.........and no matter the end result, i'll be lovin every minute of
it and if i'm not watching.i might learn sum thin!!!and i like all options
and thoughts given/shared based on others success or failure to attain there
goal.!!!  THANKS GUYS!   dad
Lone Eagle Motor Co.
1610 A Sigman rd.
Conyers GA. 30012