Re: Arfon's Aerodynamics, a thought.

To: "Paul Batts" <xlwp@hotmail.com>, <todd@twinjugs.com>,
Subject: Re: Arfon's Aerodynamics, a thought.
From: "dad land" <eaglemot@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 11:31:19 -0500
now i  had to laugh.!!thank you  !!! a brick huh? that desribes most open
bikes!very dirty!you-i will never stop searching for more h.p...but aero is
a consideration no doubt!wasn't there a corbin bike at speedweek a couple
years ago with baseball size dimples on the rear only part of that
gentlemans fairing?i know it was discussed here before but i still wish i
would have had more time to chew the fat with that gentleman............but
i don't golf so i guess i'll never know unless you folks with a greater
understanding talk about it.   but i don't recall a streamliner with them
and those guys go really fast and they threw the "box" away a long time
ago.and here is another thought:  a car is usually wider than tall...and a
bike is taller than wide..does this change the application of theory for us
bike guys?????  see , NSU's records and acheivements are my hero's in that
there attempt has stood the test of time! and i guess i need to learn all i
can cuz knowledge is power/speed and i have a guy that runs in my class from
the left coast that goes really fast!!!!.constantly thinking!     ol dad
#566b/> >I love that train of thought... very realistic!