RE: Arfon's Aerodynamics, a thought.

To: "DahMurf" <dahmurf_xl@yahoo.com>,
Subject: RE: Arfon's Aerodynamics, a thought.
From: "Russel Mack" <rtmack@concentric.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 13:00:56 -0600
Murf:
this "golf ball dimple" thread has been opened more than once on this list.
To me, it never seems to produce useful info.  I'd sure like some definitive
answers, myself.

I couldn't find anything about LSR efforts on the Corbin site (although I do
remember a great-looking Harley partial-streamliner that (I think) they ran
in "special construction" category in 2001.
Russ, #1226B