RE: Cheap Aero Reads

To: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Subject: RE: Cheap Aero Reads
From: Ed Van Scoy <ed@vetteracing.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 19:37:27 -0700
Neil;
If you have read any books about modern automotive design (and
I'm sure you have) you know that that is also the way "new"
cars are born. The book "All Corvettes Are Red" is basically
how all the committees argued among themselves and with
Corporate. The result was a new Corvette that was 1/2 good.
Ed