RE: Cheap Aero Reads

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Cheap Aero Reads
From: John Szalay <john.szalay@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 08:49:55 -0500
At 09:31 PM 1/22/03 -0600, you wrote:
>John:
>if you look carefully at the designs on the Salt these days-- few of which
>have ever been in a tunnel-- and check the timeslips they are producing--
>you may be convinced (as I am) that Mr. Johnson was not the only one who
>could "'see' the airflow around a design."
>But-- I agree-- I would have loved to see what he could create for LSR!
>Russ, #1226B

  as I posted later, we may see some of his work, the North American Eagle
F-104 LSR jet is one of Kelly Johnson designs, only he designed as
an airplane..a very fast airplane.

and we were at the Finals this year, and I was greatly impressed with the
design of MANY cars & bikes..
And we will be back this year ...hoping for Sept & Oct events..

           |\_/|
           (0_0)
          ==(Y)==
       |   John & Brenda Szalay     |