Re: electricals

To: W S Potter <wester6935@attbi.com>,
Subject: Re: electricals
From: Twin Jugs Cycle <twinjugsharley@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 09:12:26 -0800 (PST)
Wes.. Being on a NC beach at the old shop(salt
infested town) I used battery protectant(petroleum
based), white lithium grease(bulb sockets and water
holding areas, also makes a good vibration dampner for
bulbs), and regular enamel spray paint(for visible
connections that could get on clothing, hands etc.)
depending on the application. Just a thought for you
of what i used to do.
Todd Dross
Twin Jugs Racing
#1300b