Re: electricals

To: "Scott Cowle" <scowle@mentorcollege.edu>,
Subject: Re: electricals
From: "Steve Pitt" <stpitt@zipcon.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 16:50:07 -0800
I agree with Scott.  My dad was in the agricultural fertilizer business for
years.  The main crop fertilizer was a mix of phosphoric acid (mild,
organic), liquid ammonium nitrate, and potash (unfortunately probably from
you know where).  The crops loved it but equipment electrical connections
and any metal not of stainless hated it.....really corrosive!  I learned as
a kid that any exposed electrical got a good coating of good old black,
sticky, grease....and it did stick to everything, mostly me!
Steve Pitt - Seattle