Re: MLS Gaskets

To: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MLS Gaskets
From: Rick Byrnes <Rick@rbmotorsports.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 17:56:46 -0500
Actually that was what the engine plant production guys are doing for speeds
and feed.
AND not controlling their process too well.  There have been some problems
due to waviness drifting.....

The aftermarket guy did not let me see his process.  He is not someone that
knows and trusts me :=d,           but the results were good.  I cant check
Rt and Ra, but the proof is in a lack of carbon tracking at quite high
boost, temps and I suspect very high cylinder peak pressure.   I am using
gas filled "O" rings and so far they have served me very well.