Re: Fairing the lines

To: <ardunbill@webtv.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fairing the lines
From: W S Potter <wester6935@attbi.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 07:47:32 -0700
There was a great program on Porsche on the Biography Channel a week ago
followed by another hour on Ferrari.  I sat here mesmerized while they
recounted the progress of both of those companies and the men who made them
great.

I wonder what Ferry Porsche would have said about the AC Cobra body?

Incidentally there was a comment on Porsche and the French.  They contracted
with Porsche to design a car for their auto industry.  He designed a running
prototype and then they stiffed him.  Some things never change.

I turned off the tube in disgust when they introduced the next TWO HOUR
biography on some rock musician.  If I want to hear about talented musicians
who ruined their lives with drugs I'll watch programs on Stan Getz, Chet
Baker or Charlie Parker.  I much prefer that kind of music.

Wes