RE: Fairing the lines

To: "'W S Potter'" <wester6935@attbi.com>, ardunbill@webtv.net,
Subject: RE: Fairing the lines
From: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 10:00:39 -0600
Wes;

The way I heard it, Porsche was being held in a French prison after the end
of WW II and as a condition of his being released, agreed to design a
"peoples car" for the French, similar to what he had done with the
Volkswagen. The resulting design--I believe that it was the Renault 2CV--
was ever after known as "Porsche's Revenge".

BTW, I agree with your choice of music!

Regards, Neil     Tucson, AZ