Way Non- LSR

To: "Land Speed" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Way Non- LSR
From: "Bob Jepson" <Bobbyhotrods@attbi.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 18:32:36 -0500
G.M. will be installing Chinese-manufactured engines in assembly plants in
this country in the near future. Get used to it!
As the dad of an adopted Chinese daughter, I've had an eye on things Chinese
for awhile, and I pretty much like what I see.
There was a story on NPR today about a Chinese fellow who hopes to use helium
-filled balloons to transport to North Korea small solar-powered radios so the
folks there can find out what's going on (they're told they live in a
paradise). "Truth and Justice for All" is what he aspires to, and good luck to
him, I say!     BJ in the Bean (big garage thaw this weekend, Oh Yeah!)