Tool Borrow?

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tool Borrow?
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 16:32:43 -0800
Ok, does anyone have any of those nifty stepped drills for putting holes in
sheet metal? The are variously called unibit, stepped bit, stepped drill...I
need to put some holes in my trunk firewall for feed throughs but those
suckers cost a lot. I need to put about a 1/2 dozen holes in various places
ranging from 5/8 inch dia to what ever a 3/4 inch pipe diameter is. Anybody
have one/several to let me borrow? Beg? Steal?

mayf