Re: Made in USA vs. "Them"

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Made in USA vs. "Them"
From: JKAMO@rap.midco.net
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 17:36:34 -0600
I love ya Doug,
but I gotta tell ya,  I am so burned up
about the lack of quality and dependability of
the gas powered American made cars and trucks
we have owned that the freakin bills and
headache they have CONTINUALLY caused my family
is simply disgusting  compared to the import stuff
we have,  I have had it,  new and used,  these American
companies can shove these inferior piles of sh-t,  I
am NOT supporting and enabling this crap to go on,
at some point ya gotta send a message,  I cant do this
to my kids and wife and self anymore,  I am not wealthy enough
and stupid enough to keep doing the same thing to ourselves

well thats not completely true, cuz I have kept doing it to now

our last new car we as a family sat down and discussed this issue
of domestic and its importance to our country,  and we bought american,
and got our asses burnt

I served my country in the Army, I love god and country, right
now I am pissed off

basically I am hoping to keep our born in America vehicles
on the road this week

when Harley needed good chrome where did they go? Japan
when Harley needed good carburation where did they go? Japan
when Harley needed good forks and shocks where did they go? Japan
when Harley needed a performance engine where did they go? Porsche

Jesus,  I got issues

Joe :):)