Re: Made in USA vs. "Them"

To: JKAMO@rap.midco.net, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Made in USA vs. "Them"
From: Nt788@aol.com
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 12:22:28 EST
In a message dated 3/16/2003 7:50:59 PM Pacific Standard Time,
JKAMO@rap.midco.net writes:

<< now I am pissed off

 basically I am hoping to keep our born in America vehicles
 on the road this week >>
Sad but true! Although I rented an Olds Alero and thought it was just great!
But my "86 accord has 300,000 miles on it and just the visor is torn! When
working at Bonanza Mini Bikes in 1969, when the Honda 50 showed up. In 6
months our warehouses wouldn't empty! Just no way to catch up and maintain
our fabulous life style! Same with Detroit! Jack