Re: Ignition Puzzle in East Texas Camaro ? ? ? Any ideas???

To: "Dick J" <lsr_man@yahoo.com>, "Russel Mack" <rtmack@concentric.net>,
Subject: Re: Ignition Puzzle in East Texas Camaro ? ? ? Any ideas???
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 20:05:32 -0600
Well I've spun an HEI up to 8200rpm and had no problems....  Lionel has a
couple of tricks he does to them and that was all he used to run....

A Dual point ignition ... even a Mallory is anceint technology

The Firing order on a Small block goes like this.... Joe Gibbs and Richard
Petty bought a 65 Mustang together back in 72....    yep.... 18, 43, 65, 72

Dang I love memonic's....

Keith