Re: FIA List - needs updating

To: Nt788@aol.com
Subject: Re: FIA List - needs updating
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rap.midco.net>
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2003 17:43:55 -0600
UPS is good....IRS is good....

lets see
"who is at the door honey?"..."some lawyer"
"you mean its not the death squads again,
wanting to run more of our family through
a people shredder, after they rape them in
front of us?"

"Yeah, this freedom thing is pretty neat"

I hear we can build something called a hotrod
with wide tires and rear steer

Naziism is bad    FIA is good

LIFE IS GOOD

Joe