Re: Time to run

To: John Beckett <landspeedracer@msn.com>
Subject: Re: Time to run
From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 16:54:41 -0700
John,

Taking nothing from your crew as tuners, you have been a real problem
for me to overcome, but I think that the ones that can make the proper
adjustment will go faster. I experienced slower speeds this last year
during the morning runs as well, but I richened for the better air and
probably shouldn't have. I suspect that the kind of vehicle can make a
difference also. Roadsters are bricks and tend to have more traction
problems than our coupes.

Tom, Redding CA - #216 D/GCC